The Siniger VTL combines performance attributes of fixed-wing and multicopter aircraft to enable VTOL takeoff and landing operations with dramatically longer cruising range when compared to traditional VTOL systems.
The most recent prototype has demonstrated incredible
* Weight - 2kg
* Wingspan - 1400mm
* Range > 45km
* Imaging area > 300 acres (at high resolution)
* Vertical take-off and landing
Endurance testing has demonstrated that the Siniger VTL has more than 300% of the endurance and 400% of the range of a conventional multicopter equipped with identical onboard batteries, while retaining the ease of launch and recovery that makes multicopters attractive for a wide variety of operations.
The Siniger VTL technologies can be applied to different scales and configurations of aircraft to create a VTOL system with substantially longer range and endurance than conventional platforms.
As battery and fuel-cell technologies evolve, the latest energy storage systems can be easily combined with the Siniger VTL to offer performance levels unattainable on the current market.
The team at Siniger set out to develop a highly efficient VTOL craft that combines the long-range cruising performance of a fixed wing aircraft and the maneuverability and ease of operation of a multicopter. Over more than 1,500 test flights and numerous different platforms evaluated during the past three years, Siniger has developed unique approaches to combining the benefits of both fixed-wing and multicopter aircraft to enable easy, efficient flight operations for a wide variety of applications. Our team has the ability to apply our patent pending technologies to flight applications ranging from light unmanned hobby/UAS vehicles up to large scale manned aircraft.
Our unique hybrid approach enables seamless, safe transitions between vertical and horizontal flight, eliminating the need for complex and potentially unreliable mechanical systems. We have spent years seeking out elegant solutions that permit a pilot or autopilot to operate the aircraft in all phases of flight, without the complexity and risk found in traditional VTOL aircraft.
The Siniger VTL offers significant advantages over competing VTOL approaches:
* 300%+ endurance and 400%+ range
* Adaptable to a wide variety of sizes & scales of aircraft
* Transitions between vertical and horizontal flight can be made smoothly, safely, and seamlessly by pilots or autopilots
* Eliminates complex mechanical systems
* Takes full advantage of the benefits of light weight high-powered electric motors and distributed power
* Enables redundancy and safety
* Proven approach with more than 1,500 test flights
* Experienced team with years of development knowledge with real-world flight testing on multiple platform configurations
Applicable to numerous aerial applications including:
- Light UAS for imaging
- UAS point-to-point applications
- Large UAS
- Aircraft sizes ranging from hobby/aerobatic aircraft to manned aircraft